You can decide to withdraw from the contract and return any product purchased on oliverpeoples.com for any reason within 30 days from receiving the shipment. *Please note that Oliver Peoples will only accept returns on the Oliver Peoples Master & Dynamic audio products if the merchandise is unopened and sealed, due to hygiene reasons. The packaging must be undamaged and show no signs of wear*
To return the product(s) you can follow the steps below:
- Contact our Customer Care team calling 888-485-9349 (Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm) or sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number and which item(s) you wish to return.
- A Return Authorisation Number (RA) and a pre-paid UPS label will be provided to you.
- Attach the Return Label on the outside of the package covering any previous address label
- Bring the parcel to one of the UPS Access Points listed on the label or contact UPS directly to arrange a collection
The item(s) purchased should be returned within a maximum of 14 days from you notifying us of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
Please be aware that once the parcel has been sent it will take up to 4 working days to reach our distribution centre in the UK and up to 15 working days for the return to be processed once it is received at our warehouse in Italy. Refunds will be issued on the original payment method used to place the order.
Items purchased from other authorised retailers must be returned to the original point of purchase.
Missing or Defective goods
Check your order as soon as it arrives to make sure everything is as expected. If your order is incorrect or an item is missing or damaged:
- Contact our Customer Care team sending an e-mail to: email@example.com indicating your order number. Please consider that you must contact us within 14 days of receiving the shipment as, otherwise, we will not be able to accept responsibility for those item(s).
- Attach on the email clear pictures of the incorrect or damaged item(s) received, including the SKU code of the eyewear (usually found on the inside of the left temple), the delivery note and the package.
- Indicate if you wish to receive a replacement (confirming the delivery address) or a refund.
Our Customer Care team will assess the information provided and investigate further. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the resolution.
Returns are only accepted for items purchased on oliverpeoples.com. Items purchased from Oliver Peoples authorised retailers must be returned to the place of purchase. *Please note that Oliver Peoples will only accept returns on the Oliver Peoples Master & Dynamic audio products if the merchandise is unopened and sealed, due to hygiene reasons. The packaging must be undamaged and show no signs of wear*
The following guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer including, without limit, your right to reject goods that do not materially conform to their description or are faulty.
Luxottica warrants their sunglasses against breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship discovered during the period of two years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. You must inform Luxottica of the above defects within a reasonable period, and, in any case, within two months, from the date on which you detected them. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty unless the goods had such defect at the delivery. If you purchased on OliverPeoples.com and need assistance, please contact our repairs & warranty office at:
Call us on 888-485-9349 [Monday - Friday 10:00 - 19:00 EST)]
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
A service representative will be happy to assist you in identifying your Oliver Peoples product and determine the best course of action for your warranty claim.
For warrantee, service, or general care inquiries on Master & Dynamic x Oliver People’s collaborative audio products please refer to Masterdynamic.com, or email email@example.com.
Our Liability to You
Nothing indicated in this Guarantee excludes or limits the liability of Luxottica for (a) death or personal injuries caused by Luxottica's negligence; (b) fraud, fraudulent declaration or gross negligence; or (c) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded in accordance with applicable law.
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Luxottica;
- fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or gross negligence;
- any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable mandatory law.