RETURN POLICY, RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND FAULTY GOODS
(COPY, CHANGES PENDING)
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED.
The following does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
When shopping at OliverPeoples.com you can always change your mind.
You can decide to withdraw from the contract and to return any product purchased on OliverPeoples.com for any reason within 30 days from the receipt of the shipment. In order to exercise your withdrawal rights, return the product and obtain the refund, just call 0800 0265428 or email our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org who will create the Return Label & Authorization for you. The purchased item(s) will have to be returned to Luxottica at the address stated on the Return Label, at the latest within 14 days after the date you informed us of your decision to cancel, or in any event, from the date on which, in accordance with all applicable laws and with the Terms and Conditions of Sale, you exercised your withdrawal rights.
- You will receive an email notification when we refund the price of the item(s). Refunds normally arrive within 15 business days of receipt.
- Any direct costs that we have to incur in relation to the return of the item(s) for which you exercised your withdrawal rights (if applicable) will be borne by Us.
- Except for those cases in which Luxottica has offered to directly collect the item(s) you wish to return, we reserve the right to withhold the refund until the complete and successful return of those item(s) or unless you can provide evidence that you took reasonable steps to return the item.
FAULTY GOODS AND REPLACEMENTS
If you have chosen to replace a faulty product in accordance with our Terms of Sale, a new product will be sent to you as soon as the faulty product has been received and processed at our warehouse.
We only accept returns on items purchased from OliverPeoples.com. Items purchased from Authorized Oliver Peoples retailers must be returned to the place of purchase.
All refunds will occur using the original payment method.
The following guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer including, without limit, your right to reject goods that do not materially conform to their description or are faulty.
Luxottica warrants their sunglasses against breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship discovered during the period of two years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. You must inform Luxottica of the above defects within a reasonable period, and, in any case, within two months, from the date on which you detected them. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty unless the goods had such defect at the delivery. If you purchased on OliverPeoples.com and need assistance, please contact our repairs & warranty office at:
Call us on0800 0265428
[Monday - Friday 10:00 - 19:00 EST)]
Email us on email@example.com
A service representative will be happy to assist you in identifying your Oliver Peoples product and determine the best course of action for your warranty claim.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
Nothing in this Guarantee Policy shall be deemed to exclude or limit the liability of Luxottica for
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Luxottica;
- fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or gross negligence;
- any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable mandatory law.