Returns, Right of Withdrawal and Defective Goods Policy
The following does not prejudice your legal rights as a consumer.
When you make purchases at oliverpeoples.com, you can always change your mind.
You can decide to withdraw from the contract and return any product purchased on oliverpeoples.com for any reason within 45 days from receiving the shipment. *Please note that Oliver Peoples will only accept returns on the Oliver Peoples Master & Dynamic audio products if the merchandise is unopened and sealed, due to hygiene reasons. The packaging must be undamaged and show no signs of wear*
To exercise your right of withdrawal, visit https://www.luxotticacustomercare.com/oliverpeoples/returns and complete our online return request form and then these steps:
- Print out the pre-paid return label that you will receive through email within 48 hours of your request and attach to the box.
- Take your package to your nearest UPS location.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been completed and a refund has been processed.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit to show on your account.
A Return Code will be generated and you will receive all information required to fulfil your request.
The item(s) purchased should be returned to Luxottica at the address provided to you by Customer Services within a maximum of 14 days from you notifying us of your decision to cancel or, in any case, in conformity with any applicable law and the Terms of Sale, from the date on which you exercised the right of withdrawal.
For any additional questions regarding returns, please call 888-485-9349 or email our Customer Service at email@example.com.
- The original purchase price of the item(s) will be refunded by the method selected for payment, within 14 days from the date on which your decision to withdraw from the contract was communicated to us and the items were returned.
- Any direct cost incurred by us in relation to the return of item(s) for which you have exercised the right of withdrawal (where applicable) will be charged to you. In this case, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- Subject to cases where Luxottica has offered the direct collection of the item(s), we reserve the right to retain the refund until the item(s) have actually been returned, unless evidence is provided of having carried out all reasonable actions to return the item in question.
Defective Goods and Replacements
If you have chosen to replace a defective product in conformity with our Terms of Sale, we will send a new product to you free of charge as soon as our warehouse has received and processed the defective product.
Returns are only accepted for items purchased on oliverpeoples.com. Items purchased from Oliver Peoples authorised retailers must be returned to the place of purchase. *Please note that Oliver Peoples will only accept returns on the Oliver Peoples Master & Dynamic audio products if the merchandise is unopened and sealed, due to hygiene reasons. The packaging must be undamaged and show no signs of wear*
All refunds will be made with the original payment method.
This guarantee does not prejudice your legal rights as a consumer, including, inter alia, the right to refuse goods that are not substantially compliant with their description or that are defective.
Luxottica guarantees its sunglasses against damages due to defects in the materials and workmanship emerging during a two year period from the delivery date of the goods. You must inform Luxottica of the aforementioned defects within a reasonable period of time, and, in any case, within two months from the date on which they were identified. Scratched lenses constitute normal wear and are not covered by the guarantee, unless the defect is present on the goods upon delivery.
If you have made a purchase on oliverpeoples.com and you require guarantee assistance, you may request support using our online platform at the link: https://customersupport.luxottica.com/wcsstore/luxottica.html, click to send us your assistance request through a few simple steps by following the guided process. Our Assistance team will be happy to provide you with the necessary support. If you request is outside the guarantee period, we will make you an offer for payment which you will be free to accept or reject.
For warrantee, service, or general care inquiries on Master & Dynamic x Oliver People’s collaborative audio products please refer to Masterdynamic.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing indicated in this Guarantee excludes or limits the liability of Luxottica for (a) death or personal injuries caused by Luxottica's negligence; (b) fraud, fraudulent declaration or gross negligence; or (c) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded in accordance with applicable law.