The following does not prejudice your legal rights as a consumer.
When you make purchases at oliverpeoples.com, you can always change your mind.
You can decide to withdraw from the contract and return any product purchased on oliverpeoples.com for any reason within 45 days of the purchase date.
*Please note that Oliver Peoples will only accept returns on the Oliver Peoples Master & Dynamic audio products if the merchandise is unopened and sealed, due to hygiene reasons. The packaging must be undamaged and show no signs of wear*
To request a return please visit https://www.oliverpeoples.com/usa/return and complete our online return request form and then these steps:
- Visit (return creation) and complete our online return request.
- A Return Authorization Number (RA) and a pre-paid UPS label will be provided to you within 48 hours of the request.
- Pack the item(s) in the original packaging including any documentation, accessories and manuals received with the product - make sure the package is secure and that the contents do not risk being damaged during shipping.
- Attach the Return Label on the outside of the package covering any previous address label.
- Bring the package to one of the UPS Access Points listed on the label or contact UPS directly to arrange a collection.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit to show on your account.
If you purchased your item at a store, you MUST return back to the place of purchase for their return process.
Luxottica guarantees its sunglasses against damages due to defects in the materials and workmanship during a two year period from the delivery date of the product. Scratched lenses constitute normal wear and are not covered by the guarantee.
Please visit our Warranty website (insert link: https://customersupport.luxottica.com/wcsstore/luxottica.html) to submit a service request.
For warrantee, service, or general care inquiries on Master & Dynamic x Oliver People’s collaborative audio products please refer to Masterdynamic.com, or email email@example.com.